The PRINCE2 methodology is a generic project management framework, based on proven principles that are designed to help deliver projects successfully. The PRINCE2 qualification is also globally recognised, endorsed by the UK government and now used increasingly around the globe as a best practice framework for project management.
PRINCE2® Certification Program will enable you to learn how to:
1. Manage projects or work in a project environment using the most globally recognized project management method.
2. Deliver to budget, quality and time, while mitigating risks, managing inter-dependencies and identifying opportunities.
3. Use a Structured approach with controls to provide a delivery methodology that works repeatedly and will enable you to successfully deliver projects.
4. Design plans and reports to meet the needs of each level in the project team and Project Board, therefore, improving communication and control.
- Student will understand the integrated elements of PRINCE2® (principles, processes, themes and tailoring) within a work environment. Understand the benefits and principles underlying a structured approach to project management. Help delegates to operate effectively with colleagues and managers within a structured project management environment.Topics – PRINCIPLES, PROCESSES, THEMES AND TAILORING PRINCE2® TO PROJECT ENVIRONMENT